A) Booking Reconfirmation Procedure
1) Confirmation: After successfully processing the booking, a confirmation with a booking confirmation will be sent to you.
2) Re-Confirmation: All bookings has to be re-confirmed with us minimum 07 days prior to the date of arrival along with confirm arrival details, failure in doing the same we will considered as cancellation and in such cases the advance deposit (B1) will be retained as processing fee.
B) Payment Terms:
1) Initial Deposit: Any confirmation is subject to an advance deposit of 30 % of the total amount has to be paid immediately after we process the booking. Out of Which 10% will be non-refundable.
2) Payment Modes: Payment can be remitted through Bank transfer either by cash or Cheque (subject to realization)
YES BANK LTD
i) Name of Account / Beneficiary Name : KOYELI TOURS AND TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
ii) Account No. : 006585800001471
iii) Name of Bank : YES BANK
iv) Branch : G S ROAD, ULUBARI, GUWAHATI
v) IFS Code : YESB0000065
vi) MICR Code : 781532002
3) All cheques and DD’s should be cleared as per the terms mentioned above.
1. Amendment is subject to availability of related hotels / services and can only before the reconfirmation (07 days prior to the date of arrival), Amendments cannot be made within 7 days of the date of travel.
2. Amendment in Date: Travel date can be rescheduled maximum up to 45 days (before 30thApril), from the initial date of arrival and rates or price confirmed is subject to change as it’s based on the prevailing rates and might increase due to currency fluctuation increase in the cost of fuel charges, change in any related tax structure, sudden change in hotels tariff or increase in transport cost. Any amendment beyond 45 days will be considered as cancelled and the advance deposit will be retained as per our policy.
3. Amendment in Pax: In case of reduction in the number of passengers, the cost will be increased as per our tariff and the supplement for the same has to be added along with the final payment. In such cases, please note that the advance deposit for the passengers not travelling cannot be adjusted or redeemed.
1) After reconfirmation: 30% of the total service cost.
2) More than 05 Days prior to the Date of arrival: 70% of the of the total service cost.
3) More than 24Hrs prior to the time of arrival: 90% of the total service cost.
4) Less than 24Hrs prior to the time of arrival including No Show: 100% of the Total service Cost.
Cancellation Refund will be processed within 15 days from the date of cancellation and will be refund to you only by online mode. If online mode doesnot work then cancellation amount will be sent to you by A/c Payee at par cheque.
The above booking and cancellation policy is applicable in Assam and Meghalaya only. For other states-cancellation within 30 days will attract the full charge in the peak season.
Kindly get back to us for any information/clarification.